Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina/Reimbursement/Value Placed on Work?
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 14:19:11 EST

Dan:

Thank you for the kind words.   If I have any talent at all a very large
percentage can be attributed to you.  I have thoroughly enjoyed our two hour
rap sessions each Wednesday morning at breakfast.  You have patiently shared
your time, experience and wisdom with me.  As for the website I will put one
together when time permits.  All the darkroom work has mushrooms growing out
my ears.

Thanks again,
Bob

<< Bob is a perfectionist! That's why he spends so much time in the dark!
 He needs to get a website and share some of his work- he's really quite good
 for someone who has just gotten back 'in the soup'!
 Dan >>