Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina/Reimbursement/Value Placed on Work?
From: Bryant Terry <bterry@naxs.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 10:53:17 -0500

Bob,

I agree with your post.

When I was in high school, I was blessed with the oppoutunity to join an
established dance band quintet.  Early on I learned from the leader that sometimes
we do benefits, for publicity or whatever, and the rest of the time we charged
full fare.  He taught me that the first time you cut your rates, you lower the
public image that we worked so hard to create.

Since then, I witnessed what happened to other bands that did play an occasional
cut rate gig.  Frequently their playing quality would be lowered to the price they
received.  BAD NEWS!!

Since then I have been a full fare or for love kinda guy.  : )

Bryant