Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Leica R7
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:04:55 +0000

One wonders why you are so curious about other peoples' buying habits when it is of no business of yours.  Why are you attempting to place your values on someone else's personal decisions?  If you are truly, noncontroversially curious about why this Chiente wants an R8, then you could phrase it as a why an R8? question.  But instead, I see a flame on someone's desire to upgrade his equipment.

John