Subject: [Leica] color conversion
From: "Hoyen ~simontart~" <simontart@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 07:16:28 EST

This might be a strange or even dumb question... does anyone know if
it's possible to have an M6-HM converted to chrome?  I wouldn't mind
getting an out-of-warranty chrome M6 and having a professional switch
the parts necessary to make my 0.85 chrome and then sell off the
now-black M6 classic.  What do you think?  Obviously, the baseplate is
easy enough... I'm wondering about the top and the frame selector lever
(and rewind release).  Thanks!!