Subject: Re: [Leica] "Darkroom Cookbook"
From: Bill Welch <welch@pressroom.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 20:23:18 -0500

Nathan, those appear to be a confusion of the two books. I have both right
by my desk here. The newer one, which I suggested is helpful for those
interested in exploring and undestanding black and white film development,
is this one:
	"The Film Developing Cookbook" by Anchell and Troop, Focal Press, 1998. To
get more specific, its ISBN is: 0-240-80277-2.

The publisher is a subsidiary of Butterworth-Heinemann, with a website at:
www.bh.com.

The older book is "The Darkroom Cookbook" by Anchell alone. Publisher is
the same. Pub date 1994.

Bill