Subject: Re: [Leica] Domke bags
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:54:51 -0800

Does anyone besides me remember that about 10-12 years ago Domke made a bag
specifically for Leica M cameras? I don't think it had a designation number,
but was called the "M" bag. I bought one from Camera One in Florida and
still have it. I've never seen it in any Domke catalog and it's different
than any other Domke model. It's actually a very well designed bag. It will
hold two M bodies and 2-4 lenses as well as a a dozen or so rolls of film.
Mine is grey with khaki trim and has a large "Domke" label sewn in the back.

Bryan