Subject: [Leica] Photo Finishing
From: "Peter C. Palmieri" <palmieri@cybernex.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 13:51:15 -0500

Received ilfochrome prints today from Portland Photographic and was thrilled
with the quality of these prints. Also received today a roll of tri-x with
4x6 prints which was processed by Kodalux in Fairfield, NJ. Don't know if
the poor quality of the results of these were my fault, the film's fault,
the camera's fault or the poor processing. And, the turnaround time was two
weeks. After being away from anything but taking snapshots with a quality
point-and- shoot, the frustration that caused my interest in photography to
become dormant some years ago became clear in my memory today.

Good thing that the ilfochromes are so good otherwise there would some Leica
equipment up for sale at give away prices :-).

Peter in NJ