Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Finishing
From: "Bill" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:22:34 -0800

Peter,

I find black and white processing through the mass processors, such as Kodak,
is unsatisfactory.  I finally negotiated a deal with a local commercial
photographer to soup and contact print my black and white.  At the present
time, I am taking a course at the local community college to relearn darkroom
techniques.  If your color positives are acceptable, your black and white
should be fine.  It's most likely them and not you.

Now you need to take some pixes of your barbecue and rotisserie (using the
Leica of course) so I can figure out how to add a rotisserie to my barbecue.

Regards,  Bill Larsen

- -