Subject: [Leica] digital pulp & dust muzzle
From: estilo moro <iggy@interport.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 08:06:31 -0500

1) i'm curious what paper people are using for their inkjets.
   i'm looking for something heavy that offers a variety of
   finishes from matte to glossy.

2) also, i'm shooting a stone carver next week in his studio.
   he works with statuario marble which creates a massive
   amount of very fine dust. i'm a little nervous about my
   m's and lenses. i'll use a UV for the front glass but what
   about the body and the movable parts of the lens-- aperture
   and focusing rings. any suggestions or am i being overly
   paranoid...?

   tia
   fritz

ps -- raining and cold on the quaint isle of manhattan. one of
      the first times i've ever considered leaving my camera at
      home.