Subject: Re: [Leica] New Web Page/B&W vs Color
From: COLBYG@ULV.EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 19:42:01 -0700 (PDT)

Tina,

	Thank you for this new web access to your work!

> Please be my guinea pigs and tell me how it looks on your various computer
> monitors.  I welcome all constructive criticism...

	If there were "bugs" they're high-tailing into the woodwork tonight.
A good image for monitor checks the portrait of Rosaura Perez (rosaura.jpg) in
the Guatemala section.

	I'm using a Macintosh PowerBook G3 Series with the 14" TFT screen. The
neutral values appear neutral and there is detail throughout the significant
high and low values.
	The buttons all work and the images load swiftly (a basic issue).

	The site is a wonderful introduction to the breadth of and personal
caring in your work. Thank you for posting it.

- -Gary
 colbyg@ulv.edu