Subject: Re: [Leica] New Web Page/B&W vs Color
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:41:44 -0400

Tina:

I noticed your colour pictures have a blue cast to them.  It it my monitor,
your film, or did you use a Nikon scanner to scan them?  In regards to the
B&w, I assume you make printes and scan the prints.  What size prints are
you scanning?

Your portfolio is wonderful and it makes me appreciate that I live in a
country where these conditions do not exist.  Even though your pictures are
from some of the poorer places in the world, you capture the people with
dignity.

Regards,

Robert