Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Tri-X and Kodak vs Ilford?
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 13:53:19 -0800

RBedw51767@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/16/1999 10:39:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> greenspan@earthlink.net writes:
>
> << Bob,
>  I also use Ilford Delta films almost exclusively, with Kodak Xtol as my main
>  developer. Like you, I tried the Tmax films but just couldn't get what I
>  wanted out of them. I also use Ilford paper as I like the way it works with
>  the Delta films.snip. I stopped buying Kodak paper.
>  Fred >>

In my small circle of Photographer friends none of us have used Kodak
black and white paper in at least one decade if not two, I almost forgot
they made it. More to the point I thinkn Kodak forgot they make it. They
know they make good color paper which I use when I print color which is never.
Mark Rabiner