Subject: Re: [Leica] can't beat the minilab
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:05:11 -0800

Alan Ball wrote:

snip

> Conclusion: Leica glass + good minilab = the fastest super high
> resolution/high quality image printing solution available today !
>
> Alan

Phooey on those damn minilabs!
The equation:
Leica glass + good minilab = an Abomination.
Pardon me while I implode as I have enjoyed many of your posts but for
this you need to be shot at dawn or better burnt at the stake. It's for
your own good so don't take it personally.
Have a nice day.
Mark the shark smiley face Rabiner