Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Tri-X and Kodak vs Ilford?
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 17:05:00 EST

Mark:

It is strange I know but I have no interest in printing color.  However,
Nathan Wajsman has been a bad influence on me, and costly as well.  Nathan
uses his HP Photosmart Negative Scanner, Epson Photo 700 printer and Photoshop
5.0 to print some of the most beautiful pictures you have ever seen.  We
recently exchanged photos and, needless to say, I was impressed.  I now have
Photoshop and the Epson printer.  I took several negatives into my camera shop
and they are going to put the images on a photo cd for me.  I am anxious to
see the prints made through my system.    This will be as close to printing
color as I will get.

Ain't this fun!

Bob Bedwell

<< In my small circle of Photographer friends none of us have used Kodak
 black and white paper in at least one decade if not two, I almost forgot
 they made it. More to the point I thinkn Kodak forgot they make it. They
 know they make good color paper which I use when I print color which is
never.
 Mark Rabiner