Subject: Re: [Leica] EBay experience
From: "Bill Ferris" <billferris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 09:45:21 -0500

I bought a Noctilux on ebay.  New in the box at the seller's minimum
price---about what they sell for used when you can find them.  I was the
only bidder because he set a very high opening price.  Many bidders like to
work up to a price rather than bid the maximum they are willing to pay.

I have purchased used Hasselblad lenses below reserve price when reserve has
not been met.  Both of these from a dealer.

Bill