Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ah Canada
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 09:29:09 -0400

Ted and Jim:

You can come to Nova Scotia as well to get Eagles by the dozen.  I posted a
picture I took Tuesday of some eagles in a distant tree.  There were five
or more trees near there that had as many Eagles on them as well.  Probably
fifty eagles in an area of about one square mile.  Count the eagles in the
tree, the LUG member with the correct count wins a scratched 55mm skylight
filter for their lens :-)

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/birds.htm

Regards,

Robert