Subject: [Leica] was:Summi vs. Nocti, now M6 user/collectible!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:39:35 -0800

Peter K wrote:

>  This is the reason the M is more a collectible than a user camera.>>>>>>

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter, what side of the planet are you on? I've been using M cameras since
they saw the light of day and if I had a dollar for every frame of film
exposed, I'd be well on my way to a millionare!

At the moment I normally work with three M6's on every assignment or
project, ""they are well usered!"" And quite frankly as for as collecting,
anyone wishing to collect mine would only want them as the relics used by
ted Grant and not for their prettiness!

Whatever gave you the idea they are for collecting and not user camera? You
obviously haven't been paying attention to the postings of the LUG!

So let's try that line one more time about:
<<<<<<This is the reason the M is more a collectible than a user camera.>>>

Either your way out of the ball park or I'm reading you completely wrong!
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant