Subject: Re: [Leica] Trip to Italy
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 07:39:04 +0100

Andreas,

My recommendations for wineries to visit were based on several factors: not just
the wine itself, but also things like the friendliness of the owners, the beauty
of the place etc. I agree with you that the "Super Tuscans" are extremeely
interesting wines--we bought some pure Sangiovese and also some Sassicaia, and
they are indeed awesome. You are lucky to be living in this part of Europe.

Nathan

Andreas Frijdal wrote:

> All Nathan's suggestion make sense. Maybe less about the wine, far less
> sophisticated than you would expect. But give it try anyway. If you really
> want to taste a real good wine leave the traditional Chianti's aside and try
> some of the new wines such as those made of only San Giovese or Cabernet
> Sauvignon grapes,  usually marketed by ANTINORI or FRESCOBLDI. I f you do
> not know what to do with your money buy a bottle of SASSICAIA, the leica
> under the Tuscan wines but all the other wines of BOLGHERI are great.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

Photography page:  http://members.tripod.com/~belgiangator/index.html