Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Dealer Recommendation
From: "JeffS" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 10:25:52 -0700

Careful what you wish for, because a man who sells Hasselblad and Leica
*and* offers interest-free payment plans is already kinda dangerous :-)

How do you like the Digilux, Bill? I got my company to buy me the Kodak
DC260 (now updated to v1.06) and find it works pretty well once you take a
deep breath and come to grips with it's handling idiosyncracies. But so far,
I haven't bothered to take it home or do any of my personal work with it,
even though I've been meaning to really see what a modern CCD can do