Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Sandy's Rapidwinder
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 08:57:37 -0500

Sandy-

is this a Tom A Rapidwinder?
Now, I'm thinking about winders vs. Rapidwinders (Tom A) and received alot
of negative comments about the Leica Winders. However, I got some input
from a local photog who used to shoot at Boston's Symphony Hall- he used a
Leica Winder, says his had "an iteration ball drive"; that there were at
least two models, and the one he had was 'silent'- the Symphony Hall people
can be very picky about winder or even shutter 'noise'!
Any comments?
(I know- I should just rent a winder-if possible- and "see for myself")

thanks,
Bob Keene
"Everybody's Pal"