Subject: Re: [Leica] [Off Topic] Appraising/selling old camera gear?
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 08:48:37 -0500

George,
as a comic in the 80's and early 90's I traveled all across this country
and even played State College on MORE than ONE occasion!! (I know, why did
I ever give up comedy!) I know they have a decent camera store there- well,
they did about 3-4 years ago, I can't for the life of me remember the name,
but I was in there several times and almost bought a 100/2 USM lens for my
Canon A2.... they could probably help him.
State College is actually a fairly 'big' place, given that Penn State's
Campus is there.
Now- if your friend could maybe give us even the NAME of the camera
equipment in question??? Perhaps we 'experts' could assist.

Bob Keene
"Everybody's Pal"