Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Friday
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 18:07:41 -0500

No way man.....

It's "Forsaleday";  that special day when anyone can offer up stuff "Forsale"!

Some physics experts have actually found that messages sent via internet
are moving SO fast, that they actually transcend time (as we know it) so an
e-mail that I send on Wednedsday ACTUALLY goes right THROUGH Friday on it's
way to the LUG- sometimes it goes BACK through time and brushes against
LAST Friday en route!!!
Therefore all for sale items, regardless of when they are sent, at one time
or another, in some other time, touch a Friday SOMEWHERE- so I think folks
can post For Sale items at any time.

Bob Keene
(who did WAY TOO many illegal substances in the 70's & 80's)