Subject: Re: [Leica] awaiting with anticipation...
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 08:54:04 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Hi, Bob....

I'm SO< SO glad that a 'wedding' pro is getting into the RF/available light
journalistic style.....I've wondered for years why families/couples want the
"cookie cutter" wedding package....

I'd much prefer to see a journalist in a vest/jeans with Leicas at MY wedding,
than a "Zucker" haircut in a 3-piece soote with a 'blad and a stroboframe....
Hell, the photog shouldn't try to outdo the preacher, anyway...:)

A good friend in Dallas who I've lost contact with used to do reception/party
photography with ONLY leicas, and had a quite good word-of-mouth business
going.....Michael Johnson, where are you now?????

Best of luck in your new 'ventures', Bob

Walt