Subject: Re: [Leica] Off topic - New software system, MYASS
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 08:00:39 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Hi, Bob....
Somewhere in the last 20 years, we developed an unwritten constitutional
amendment....that we have a "right" to not be offended.....and now I'm offended :) :)

Walt
"recovering" catholic
"recovering" R-user
"recovering" screw-mount Leica "user"
currently addicted M-Leica and Collins radio sufferer, looking
for a "group".....or some taxpayer money to help me with my "disease"  :) :)

Walt