Subject: RE: [Leica] Off topic - New software system, MYASS
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:10:51 -0500

Hey everybody!! in regards to MYASS-
 Perhaps not appropriate, but, hey! Any recovering alcoholic on this list
could be pissed off at all the off-topic "beer and scotch" postings. And
those of us who are "computer challenged" could bitch about the lengthy
threads "PC vs. Mac"......
Perhaps LUG should stand for "Lighten Up Guys!"
Personally, though abit juvenille, I laughed and forwarded this to my dad
who is one of those "computer geniuses"; and now I apply the asbestoes skin
cream....:)

Bob Keene

Amen, Bob! Totally tasteless, but it did have me going for a while. HOWEVER,
Leica issues aside, as I was reading it I began to worry not that it was a
tasteless joke on the LUG, but that it was a Trojan horse of some sort that
was going to decimate my system...

But I certainly agree that a tasteless joke is no more off topic than
endless discussions of Scotch, beer, etc. etc...