Subject: Re: [Leica] Tamarkin
From: Ben T <debugger@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 07:18:41 -0800

My first purchase from Tamarkin was a complete Contax G1 set when it was first
released.  There were focusing problems.  I wanted to return it and called them
up.  No problems at all.  It almost seemed like they didn't even want to hear
why I wanted to return it. <g>  I returned it and was immediately refunded.

I have bought from them (used and new) regularly ever since.  They are helpful,
patient and accommodating on the phone.  I'm completely satisfied with their
service.

Ben Tuason