Subject: Re: [Leica] film loading, flip up door
From: Ben T <debugger@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 23:57:29 -0800

Francois,

Your suggestion worked great!   It works for me because, before I replace the
bottom plate,  I like to cock the shutter several times to make sure it's
engaged.  It's hard for the film to engage the sprockets if the spring is in
place.

Thanks a lot!  I like it when the solution calls for simplifying the design
rather than adding to it.

Ben