Subject: [Leica] Web Page
From: csocolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 02:32:38 -0500

Alright. It was inevitable. I've finally completed the rudiments of a
web site. Forgive me for using Tripod.com but it was free so you'll just
have to put up with the banners and pop-ups and stuff. Also, I'm tired
so please bear with the vertical images needing to be scrolled slightly
in order to see the entire photo. I will correct this in the near
future. Finally, I have only scanned and loaded two of the three
category pages so please be patient until I have more time to complete
the third.

All the photos were made with Leica cameras. All were exposed on TMax
400 processed in D76 1:1. Prints were on Zone VI variable contrast fiber
paper. I value any feedback.

http://members.tripod.com/SocPhoto/

Carl Socolow