Subject: [Leica] Re: Cosina 15mm Lens
From: pcb@iac.co.jp (Paul C. Brodek)
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 21:18:12 +0900

Ken, you dog!  :-}

I rushed out this morning to see if any were in windows, and saw a few
Bessa-L bodies and 15mm Heliars but no 25mm Skopars.  Have you heard
when the Skopar will be available?

Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to fondle the Bessa-L or 15mm
today, and my photo equipment budget for the next few weeks is likely
to go towards tripods and heads.

I saw a used Contax G-mount Hologon last month for 150,000 yen and was
thinking about getting it.  I decided not to, and soon after heard
about the Heliar.  Glad I waited.....

Let us know how your prints look!  Hope you have fun with it!

Cheers,

PB

Paul C. Brodek
Kobe, Japan