Subject: [Leica] Film used by LUGers
From: mgb67@webtv.net (Scott Kercher)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 08:07:44 -0500 (EST)

I guess I'm in the minority here because I shoot only print film? I like
the Kodak Gold 100 and the TCN400, but don't ask percentage. Also like
the Ilford XP2. I like print film because I can put them in my photo
albums and look at them easily, as compared to setting up a projector
and screen. Unfortunately I don't do my own developing, in fact it's
been over 25 years since I did any darkoom work in college. Main reason
for not doing home developing is I work in a print shop and I'm up to my
elbows in dev and fix all day and I just don't want those chemicals in
my house. I've inhaled enough fix in my lifetime already!!!
Scott