Subject: [Leica] New York trip
From: Charles <chaslor@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 99 08:50:12 -0400

I'm unlurking for the moment to ask the advice of the New York area
luggers. I'll be in the city this week on a photo related business trip
and want to do a few things Leica. Any dealers, galleries, music stuff,
or anything really would be appreciated. I've been several times and done
all the usual things. This time I'm looking to stray from the beaten
path. I wouldn't mind getting together with someone for coffee or scotch
or whatever if anybody has the time. I'll have my portfolio with me and
M6 in hand. I leave early Monday AM. Please reply offline or to the list.
Thanks.

Charles
chaslor@mindspring.com