Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] Film most often used
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 21:44:37 -0600

For  most  of  my  work  photography  I  shoot Fujichrome Velvia, some
Fujichrome  RDPII,  and  some  fujicolor  superia  400  or SuperG 800.
(about 90% velvia, 3% RDPII, 7% color neg)

For  personal stuff it is pretty much Tri-X. I was shooting T-MAX, but
never  loved  this film and after finding the UFG developer again I am
back  into  the tri-x and UFG...I love this combonation. great negs at
400,and good negs at 1280 asa. Not too grainy or contrasty.

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com