Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarging lens- user survey?
From: Harrison McClary <mcclary@iname.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 21:33:02 -0600

I do my own B&W printing, and some color.

50  2.8  EL  Nikkor on a Durst A300 with CLS color head for 35mm and a
Schneider  80  on  an Omega C67 for 2 1/4 (actually I print my 35mm if
enlarging  5x7  and  smaller  on  this  enlarger  as  I like the added
distance from the base board using the medium format lens.)

Just  bought the  dichro  head  for the Omega and am looking forward to
using  it.   I personally like the look from a dichro head better than
condenser.

Best regards,
 Harrison                          mailto:mcclary@iname.com
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto