Subject: [Leica] I think I saw an M 135/2.8 w/ eyes?
From: George Hartzell <hartzell@corp.webtv.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 08:32:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I saw a lens today that confused me, and I haven't been able to dig up
any information on it in The Usual Places.

It was an M lens, 135/2.8, pretty big, and it had a set of eyes
attached to it.  Asking price was $695 or so.

I didn't know that the 135's come with eyes.  Is it an after-market
thing, or normal?  Will they work on my M6HM, are they redundant, or
are they downright wrong?

g.