Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux, money etc.
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 08:43:31 -0400

Pascal and Nathan:

What you have to do to explain it to people is to put it into perspective.
For example, when I bought my 400 2.8 it seemed like a lot of money.  It is
not a lot compared to other's hobbies.  For example, it is less than the
cost of a travel trailer, HD or BMW motorcyle, boats, and other such
indulgences that are consider normal for middle class people.

Regards,

Robert