Subject: Re: [Leica] Paris visit
From: Christian Payot <christian.payot@span.ch>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 21:28:37 +0100

Gerry Walden a écrit :

> I will be in Paris 29 Jan to 1 Feb.   Can anyone advise whether there are
> any good photo exhibitions on at that time?

How lucky you are!

I do not know which photo exhibitions you can see now. There were a special
retrospective of the work of Eugen Smith in December 1998... Too bad, too
late...

If you are in Paris, you could visit a famous photoshop named "La Maison du
Leica", at 52, boulevard Beaumarchais in the 11e Arrondissement (75011).
Métro : Chemin-Vert.

Best wishes!
Christian Payot