Subject: Re: [Leica] Paris visit
From: csocolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 16:06:25 -0500

Gerry Walden wrote:

> I will be in Paris 29 Jan to 1 Feb.   Can anyone advise whether there are
> any good photo exhibitions on at that time?
>
> Also, are there any LUGers who may want to meet?   I will be at the Hotel
> Ibis Gare de l'Est, rue la Fayette (tel: 01 44 65 70 00)
>
> Gerry

The European Museum of Photography always has something going on. Check
their web page at:

http://www.mep-fr.org/us/index.htm

Also check Pariscope's web page at:

http://www.pariscope.fr/ and buy a Pariscope as soon as you arrive at
any news kiosk to see what's going on that week. Finally, there are
posters of most events plastered everywhere so just keep your eyes open.

Carl Socolow