Subject: Re: [Leica] Xtol and New Ilford 3200?
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 19:17:16 -0800

Nathan wrote:
>I have shot four rolls of the Delta 3200 to date and been very happy with
>the results--much better than Kodak's equivalent film. I expose it at 1600
>and develop in Ilfosol-S 1:9 for 10.5 mins at 20 C per the instructions on
>the package.
>
>Incidentally, there is nothing wrong with using this film with a Noctilux!
>I shot a roll yesterday of my son's karate lesson, where I needed shutter
>speeds of 1/250 or 1/500, and the negatives (which are drying as I write
>this) look highly printable.
>
>Nathan
>

>Bob Keene/Karen Shehade wrote:
>
>> With all the positive comments on Kodak's Xtol devloper, I may actually
>> overcome my fear (see post on my Cosby ordeal) and try it again. Anyone
>> playing with the 'new' Delta 3200 film? I'd love to play with this and
>> Xtol... 'cause I can't afford a Summilux, never mind that scary Notilux
>> thing  :)

It may be interesting (it is for me) to visit the brewery and to get the
details on how they make the stuff, but to misquote (and please, no
unquotes!) Ted, instead of dwelling on the minutae and mashing them into
the ground, let's just live by PAD - Pint a day.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com