Subject: Re: [Leica] What do we look like?
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 20:36:29 -0800

Nathan wrote:

>I just had another fun (I hope!) idea...I am often curious about what the
>people that I correspond with here look like. Of course, I have met some
>of you in person, but the vast majority I know only from e-mails. So I
>thought it might be fun to post self-portraits. To start off, I have
>posted a picture of me at:
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/1704/nwhoslm.JPG>http://www.geocitie
>s.com/motorcity/downs/1704/nwhoslm.jpg
>
>It was taken just before Christmas at my best friend's house in Denmark,
>engaged in one of our favourite activities...My friend used my M6 with the
>Noctilux, exposure unrecorded but most likely 1/15 at f1 since the light
>was dim and the film was Provia 100.
>
>Well, now I have properly introduced myself...

Hey, I'm just starting to get people to accept me for who I am. I don't
want to scare them away with a photo.

Of course, if sometime I have had too many of the Scotches or beers we've
been discussing, and I'm holding the camera the wrong way around, a self
portrait might result. I will credit the amazing bokeh that will no doubt
result to Leica glass.
   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com