Subject: [Leica] FS: R28mm f2.8 ROM
From: MyersPete@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 14:08:30 EST

FS: R28mm f2.8 ROM

Dear LUG:

I have an "AS NEW" R28mm f2.8 ROM lens that I am selling. 3700XXX It is
flawless. Used it three times - always with a filter on. Might as well buy a
lens that I will use rather then hang on to this one.

Before heading off to Ebay, I thought I would mention it here on the LUG. If
you have interest, please email me directly for pricing info. Prefer USA sale,
due to logistics.

Pete Myers
myerspete@aol.com