Subject: [Leica] M mount Hexar-2
From: Mikiro M <arbos@iname.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:23:38 +0100

Hi, LUGgers.

Yesterday I received the following answer from Konica to my inquiry about
Hexar-2 with the Leica M mount. (English translation by me)

- --snip--
We have no plan to sell "Hexar-2". Although we do now know the source of
your information, the August 98 issue of CAPA (a Japanese camera journal)
reported release of Hexar-2.  We have never been asked by the journal about
it.  Similar reports were found in German and British journals in March.  We
assume that you read the copies of them.
- --snip--

- -------------------------
 Konica webmaster Staff
 webmaster@konica.co.jp
 http://www.konica.co.jp/

Does anyone have *reliable* information?

Mikiro Mori
Strasbourg, Europe
Visit my gallery at
http://members.tripod.com/arbos3/cigogne/index.html