Subject: Re: [Leica] Leitz V35 vs Focomat !c
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 22:57:19 -0400

Gary:

Are you sure you have the proper bulb in the V35.  It should be a Phillips
13139 for the newer V35 with the screww in two piece bulb carrier and a
phillips 6604 for the older V35 that is held in by a screw in single piece.
 There wrong bulb will not focus the light properly and cause your problems.

I had asked you about the bulb the last time you complained, but I got no
reply.  My times for 11X14 Ilfochromes is in the thirty second range at F8.
 Your 16X20 should be in this thirty second range at f5.6.

Regards,

Robert