Subject: [Leica] What's wrong with the LUG
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 16:38:22 -0600

Sorry, the message subject wasn't meant to be provocative...but now that I
have your attention...

I am receiving the replies to message threads before the messages are
coming in.  This morning I logged on and read the replies, and tonight I'm
reading the messages.  Weird.  It feels like one of those Noctilae out
there may have caused a disruption in the space/time continuum.