Subject: [Leica] FX39 keeping properties
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 23:23:54 +0100

The recent thread about XTOL dying reminded me of my frustration with
the lack of precision concerning the keeping properties of Paterson's
FX39. The instructions simply state that "FX39 has excellent keeping
qualities. Fresh concentrate has a pale gold tint. Once it has darkened
to a marked yellow it should be rejected". I really hate this kind of
imprecise indication, especially since I am slightly colour-blind and so
the difference between a gold tint and yellow is not always easy for me
to see. Can somone comment on the keeping time of FX39 in more precise
terms?

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman