Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Off-topic personal ad
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 20:23:03 -0600

Tuesday, Tuesday, January 19, 1999, Jim Brick wrote:
> Wow... Tina, Sherry, Sandy, and Kim. Mom now has some real assistance.
> LUGgers... mind you P's and Q's. This is serious.

Wow...I  feel  honored  of  the 4 I have met 2.  Tina and Kim are both
very wonderful southern lasses.

Harrison   who   is  white,  33,  male and earns >25K and also like to
bike.  Nothing exotic just a black and yellow Cannondale F400.

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com