Subject: RE: [Leica]Another week gone by. Who knew PAD shooting was this tough?
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@jnlcom.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 14:03:09 -0600

Earlier some were commenting on what would be an interesting or whatever
photo...well if doing a photo a day and you work in an office and can't
get out a lot why not shoot the same scene every day from the same angle
same time of day. I am sure that the resulting photos will show a varied
unfolding of life.  So many changes are gradual that you never notice
them.  Looking back over the years photos I am sure you will be astounded
by the changes.

For those who travel a lot obviously this would not work.

Khoffberg wrote

>Jump in.  It's a fun project but beware, it ain't easy.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
new book at http://www.volmania.com