Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic Personal Ad!
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 13:26:44 EST

Mark:

Although this is typically not the forum for this type of post I do wish you
luck in finding someone to share your love of photography.  Photography, and
especially the joy of Leicas, is a wonderful way to get to know someone.  This
LUGGER FORUM brings together much more than conversation about Leicas.  We
talk about cameras, developing, art, music, stereos, cigars, wine and quite
often, Ted's underwear.  So, perhaps your request is not that far off either.
I wish you luck in your quest and please don't give up; there is someone there
just for you.

Bob Bedwell
Greensboro, NC

 Mark Hanner wrote:

 > What better way to meet someone in your own hobby!
 > Any single female LUGers out there 25-35?
 > I would love to meet someone who is into photography...especially in the
New