Subject: Re: [Leica] PC-Super Angulon-R F2.8/28mm
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 12:36:54 EST

Thank you very much Paschal for taking the time to send me this information.
I called Leica Headquarters in New Jersey and they very promptly sent me  a
copy of the instruction manual for the lense plus many other current brochure
on Leica R8 goodies.

Again, many thanks,
Bob Bedwell

<< On 04-01-1999 23:01 RBedw51767@aol.com wrote:

 >I purchased a used PC-Super Angulon-R F2.8/28mm today.  Unfortunately the
 >instruction manual was not included.  Can any of the LUGGERS suggest a
source
 >of material related to this lens.

 Bob:

 I don't know if this will help you, but you could try to find a reprint
 of the instruction manual at
 H. Lindemanns Buchhandlung
 Nadlerstraße 10
 D-70173 Stuttgart-Mitte
 Tel. +49 711 24899977
 Fax +49 711 2369672

 They have a lot of reprinted instruction manuals of many marques (even
 Miranda!). I am sure whether they only feature camera bodies or lenses
 also however.

 Alternatively, you may want to get help from Leica itself. Try contacting
 the Leica information service at the following email address:
 mu00132@guru.freeway.de

 Hope this helps.

 Pascal
 NO ARCHIVE >>