Subject: Re: [Leica] 50 1.4 Test Results
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 10:55:37 -0600

>They did.  It was the old 55mm filter size so it was the old lens they
>tested... which kind of makes sense.  Why would they ever want to give
>Leica a fair shake?

Pop Photo, never a change in their ever-faithful attempts to keep people
from buying Leica SLR stuff.  Actually, I'm sure the story was written a
year or more before. Many magazines have a long period between gathering
the editorial content and publishing it. The new 50mm lens would have been
easy to get, though to test. They do Leica a disservice.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Hex dump: Where witches put used curses...