Subject: [Leica] re: HCJB & QSL cards
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 8:55:43 -0500

For those shortwave enthusiasts on the lug.... we still send out QSL
cards (which are sort of like a limited edition post cards for listeners
who write to the station).  The 98 series was of Ecuadorian birds and the
99 series is of Ecuadorian musicians and musical instruments.  We are
currently only doing 6 cards a year.  I took all of the images in these
two series but only one with a Leica..... and that is the wide angle
image of the guitar maker that is found on my Leica page.

HCJB has been "Heralding Christ Jesus' Blessings" from Ecuador since Dec
25th 1931....  Info on station, program schedules and frequencies can be
found at http://www.hcjb.org.ec  or via the link on my home page.

Duane Birkey

HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador